Banks, cash-in-transit companies, retailers and casinos need to meet extremely demanding requirements in banknote processing – counting, sorting, authentication, counterfeit detection and fitness verification. In addition to meeting these demands, counting and sorting machines must also be efficient, cost-effective and user-friendly.
ProNote 1.5 and ProNote 1.5F utilize cutting-edge technology to deliver exceptional ease of operation, maximum precision, absolute reliability and a speed of up to 1,300 banknotes per minute, to meet the full range of user requirements.
Capacity of output compartments:
- Main compartment: 200 BN
- Reject compartment: 70 BN
- 900 BN with continuous feed
Number of adaptations:
- Up to 40 possible adaptations
- Separate customer display (optional)
- PC data transfer via USB or LAN
SD card slot
- Length: 270 mm
- Width: 280 mm
- Height: 335 mm
- Approx. 9 kg
- Counting: up to 1300 BN/min.
- Fitness detection: up to 1050 BN/min.
- Serial number reading: up to 700 BN/min.
- 100 – 240 V AC/50 – 60 Hz